Translate

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Transparent summerdress

Hello,
Here is a transparent dress for your female Sims.
You can find it in everyday, formal and career fullbody outfits.
There are two channels to recolor.
Available as a Sims3Pack and as a .package file.
I hope you like it :)





The poses are by IMHO, Bliss and Inna_Lisa.
Please note: This is a new custom mesh. It has only the Level Of Detail 1.
If you zoom out of the Sim, then you can't see the skirt.
This mesh doesn't fit every kind of boots. You must try it out.  




3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is AMAZING!!! Wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and well done... Love the black one the best, but I think the blue one is very cool, as it reminds me of a srong over a matching bathing suit, which I think would look very cool... Great work. :)

    ReplyDelete