Translate

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Gown

If your naughty lady sim is going to a fancy-dress Halloween party, here is the perfect gown for her. This YA/A dress comes in four colors and is recolorable in one channel. It can be found in everyday wear, formal wear, and sleepwear.



Pose by inna_lisa.

A similar, but shorter and PG-13 version of this dress can be downloaded at http://www.backalleysims.com/adultsite/showthread.php?12857-Layered-dress-by-WendyPan  I upload PG13 and some adult content at BackAlleySims.

To download the sim, go to http://www.backalleysims.com/adultsite/showthread.php?12864-Bryanne-Strong

6 comments:

  1. This looks incredible, your best work yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LnL. I am getting better with a little help from my friends. Hmmm. Is that a song? Lol!

      Delete
  2. It looks fantastic, I agree with LNL. This is your best work yet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love this formal and I am definitely using this gown way way past Halloween. :) The blue one is my favorite... Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to call it a Halloween gown. Lol!

    ReplyDelete