Translate

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Appliqued swimsuit

Here is a transparent swimsuit made from a base game mesh. It comes in three versions and is recolorable in one channel. It can be found in every day wear, sleepwear, and swimwear. The colors are very washed out in the pics, which is why I labeled them. The colors are a bit darker in the game.





Hair by NewSea, Skin by Ephemera, Pose by Neka Mew.

The PG13 version is now available at http://wendypanandfriends.blogspot.com/2014/01/swim-swim-swim.html


9 comments:

  1. Wow! These are very nice indeed :) On my download list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! If I have time, I will make a PG13 version, too.

      Delete
  2. Very sexy, I really love the applications!!! Good Job, Wendy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wholly moly this swimsuit is the off the chart! Oh my goodness I have got to have it... Thank you WendyPan for sharing with those of us who have no talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebel. You have lots of talent--just different talent than I have. :)

      Delete
  4. Totally amazing Wendypan ..... great swimsuit .. great poses .. great photos and pretty model too ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw, folks, the model in the pics is the genetic daughter of the sim Rebel Savage and my sim, Kari Jensen. Look for Kari under the Female Sim tab.

    ReplyDelete