Translate

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

California Girl shorts set

"California girls, we're unforgettable, 
Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top!"
--Katy Perry

A California girl myself, I can tell you that while Daisy Dukes go in and out of fashion, wearing a teeny bikini top with shorts is a time-honored fashion among the beach communities of Southern California. Yep, ever since Bobby Darin sang, "It was an itsie, bitsie, teeny, weenie, yellow polka dot bikini...." girls have been wearing bikinis to the beach and bringing along a pair of shorts in case they want to hit the shops along the beach before or after tanning on the shore. 

So, here is my version of the Cali Girl outfit. It is a full body outfit available in everyday wear, athletic wear and swimwear. It comes in three versions. Iit is recolorable in two channels. Enjoy!




Pose by May.
Thanks to cshenrich for permission to modify his texture.
To download the model, Tia Smith, go to http://wendypanswonderland.blogspot.com/2013/07/tia-smith.html




4 comments:

  1. Very sexy... I have this outfit for one of my more busty girls... She looks Mavolous Daling! :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that the outfit looks good on a busty sim. I think I uploaded that sim recently. :)

      Delete