Translate

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Cameron Savage

Cameron is the daughter of two of my favorite sims: Rebel Savage and Torie Roberts. Rebel and Torie are the stars of "A Love Worth Stealing" and "All About the Benjamins."









Poses by IMHO
Skin by Ephemera
Hair by NewSea and Butterfly Sims
Contacts by Tifa
Lipstick by PralineSims
Everyday wear, formal shoes and outerwear boots by Altea127
Everyday boots by Serpentrogue
Formal, sleepwear, swimwear,and outerwear by WendyPan
Athletic pants by Population_TS3
Nails by Klavix
Jewelry by NataliS



6 comments:

  1. She is very beautiful, I really love her!!! I like the christmas colors of the outfits too!!! Thank you very much, for sharing, Wendy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, you know I have to download her... I have no choice. :) Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you inspired me because your game with Torie and Rebel have produced some incredibly lovely ladies and very handsome men.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty pictures and nice sim as well, Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LnL. I was pleased with how she came out. Of course, she has pretty parents. :)

      Delete