Translate

Monday, February 24, 2014

Diana Griffin

Diana is the model for the Fun Suite.











As always, the download .zip file contains a .sims3pack file, a .package file, and a picture.

Poses by inna_lisa and IDK
Hair: NewSea and Skysims
Contacts: Tifa
Eyeshadow: Altea127
3D Eyelashes: SClub Privee (you may have to download these separately
Everyday wear, formal wear, sleepwear, and swimwear:  WendyPan
Athletic top: WendyPan
Athletic shorts: LorandiaSims
Athletic shoes: Everything4Sims
Outerwear from Seasons EP
Sleepwear stockings by Minicart
Jewelry by Gosik and Severinka
Nails by Klavix

Sorry for the CAS pic. I had taken a picture with another outfit, which was the wrong outfit.

You may want to download my cc separately because of the way I package my sims. I package them so the clothing items are actually part of the sim. The advantage of this is that you can get all of the cc. However, you will get ONLY the version of the outfit that the sim is wearing. If the item has three presets, for example, then two of the slots will have meshes in them. The meshes are not harmful, but they do randomly appear on sims in CAS, which is very annoying. If you click on my name in the cc credits, you will be linked to the cc download page.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Wendy Pan for sharing your beautiful Diana... I love all the outfits, you do such a great job, keep up the good work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's still difficult for me to make the clothing, but I do get a sense of satisfaction when I am finished (and a sigh of relief).

      Delete
  2. She is very beautiful. Thank you very much, for sharing, Wendy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete