Translate

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Glamour shirt and skirt - FIXED!

I ACCIDENTALLY UPLOADED AN OLD VERSION OF THE SKIRT THAT STILL HAD THE OVERLAY MAP IN IT. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SKIRT, BUT IT HAS AN UGLY METAL BUTTON ON IT. I HAVE UPLOADED A NEW VERSION OF THE SKIRT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A SKIRT WITHOUT THE METAL BUTTON, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS NEW VERSION. IF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF USING THE TSRWORKSHOP, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REMOVE THE OVERLAY MAP FROM EACH VERSION.

Here are a shirt and skirt that are base game-compatible. The shirt is recolorable in one channel and the skirt is recolorable in three channels. The shirt is based on a design by 1 Phillip Lim, as seen in "Glamour" magazine.




Shirt:

Skirt:

Pose by inna lisa. Hair retexture by jennisimsgellar.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I am glad you like it. I have another set on my PG13 site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Wendy Pan, I love the colors you've chosen... You really have a good eye for fashion. :-)

    ReplyDelete