Translate

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Summer Dresses - FIXED!

THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS DRESS. THANKS TO CSHENRICH, IT HAS BEEN FIXED AND A NEW LINK UPLOADED! IF YOU DOWNLOADED THIS DRESS PREVIOUSLY, PLEASE UNINSTALL IT AND INSTALL THIS NEW VERSION. SO SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Here is a simple summer dress for your simmie. It comes in three versions. Only the trim in the first version is recolorable. The skirt is recolorable in the second version. The third version is not recolorable. I did not alter the mesh; I used stencils made from custom patterns that I made. I did make the dress base-game-compatible.




Pose by inna lisa. Hair retexture by jennisims gellar. 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress dear friend, you have become a great talent with designing clothing, BRAVO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy Pan for fixing these dresses... I really love this dress and will be so happy that my beautiful simmies can now wear it. :)

    ReplyDelete