Translate

Saturday, March 8, 2014

The More I See You

My newest and latest story!  I'm not doing any pictures for this one but I do have the sims 3 sims made so if anyone wanted to help with the pictures, let me know and I'll be happy to share.  Warning!!  There's quite a bit of cussing.  So if you have issues with it, don't read this.


The More I See You 

Chapter 1

"Damn, she's hot."  I stared at this bubbly redhead from my spot against the bar.  Ricky and I were hanging out, hunting for girls and blood.  I licked my lips, running my tongue lightly over the tips of my fangs.  I had to taste this sweet chick.  She was making her way to the washroom as I had mentally told her to do.  I tugged at her eyes to meet mine and sure enough, her baby blues locked onto my gaze.  I could feel the lust rolling off of her, even at my distance and through all the other warm bodies that separated us.  She was mine.
"Hey Rick, I'll be back."  He had noticed what I was hooked on and gave a nod.
"Enjoy.  She looks a little spicy.  Redheads always are."  He said with a playful smirk.


I took off in the same direction as my soon to be snack.  I caught up with her in the back by the washroom doors, down the narrow hall that led to the rear doors of the place.  I took her in my arms, lifted her chin up with my hand to expose her dainty throat, and sunk my fangs in.  She moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure.  I drank her blood slowly.  She tasted like strawberry wine and smelled like rain kissed roses.  Ah, this girl was a perfect choice.  I could feel her body start to relax under my grip, my signal to stop and put her to other use.  She was some good blood and would be an even better lay. I was taking my final sips of her blood when I was rudely interrupted.
"I need your help."  Said a tantalizing yet innocent voice.  I turned to view who was taking me away from my plaything to see this gorgeous figure of a woman.  I swept my tongue over the puncture wounds I'd made in the girl's neck and mentally commanded her to return to her friends. The dizzy redhead ambled off and I put my full attention on this fantasy of a woman.  She had a serious but distressed look on her perfect face.  Her blonde curls rested ever so gently on her shoulders. They made me want to reach out and touch them, to curl a chunk around my finger.
"You're Sasha, right?   I need your help."  Her plea disrupted my daydream, made me focus on who she was more clearly.  A giant alarm went off in my head. Efferion!
            "Whoa!"  I held my hands up.  "Just stop."  I walked away as fast as I could without using my immortal speed.
"I'm done for the night."  I said to Ricky as I approached where he still stood at the bar.
            "Aight.  Later Sash."  He answered back.  Ricky and I were cool with each other.  He didn't care that I liked women.  In fact, I think it took some pressure off of him whenever we hung out.  Mind you, that wasn't very often.  But in my whole immortal existence, I'd never really made it appoint to make any friends, so I'd supposed I'd have to call him my best and only friend, I guess.  And now, I had to cut our time short as I made my way to the door.
Once outside, I jumped into my jet black 2012 Charger, roared the engine to life, blasted the stereo, and peeled out into the street.  It wasn't far to my apartment and I prayed she wasn't following me.
Let me explain something, a thing or two about Efferions.  This is common knowledge that we're taught after we've been made into vampires just to avoid screwing ourselves over.  Efferions are magic, pure magic, and pure lust.  They don't care who or what they're getting it on with just as long as they're getting some.  And they don't mind sharing their magic, just so long as you're giving them what they want; sex all the time.  This "sharing" makes them highly addictive and easy to dominate.  In other words, absolute danger.
A long time ago, I don't even know how long, centuries probably, a vampire by the name of Leon hitched up with an Efferion (I don't know a thing about the Efferion) and started syphoning the Efferion's power to himself.  He became so powerful, he went crazy and tried to overthrow the vampire Council of Elders.  He was eventually taken down and put to death.  The Efferion was also given the death penalty by its own kind.  Both the vampire and Efferion sides agreed that such contact between Efferion and vampire would be forbidden with the punishment of death for those who would break this law.  Neither side is to have anything to do with each other, especially since one touch from an Efferion can trap anyone into their web of desire and then you're screwed.
So, I had a very good reason why I was an absolute bitch to that incredibly gorgeous creature; I have no desire to give up my life currently.  She, on the other hand, must have a death wish.  But I happen to like my life. I love being a vampire and I'm damn good at it.  It's as if I was born to become a vampire one day.  And I have no reason why I'd want to end it all now.
I parked in my usual spot in front of my building.  No one challenged me for my parking spot.  They all knew better.  And then I headed up to my apartment, using my preternatural speed to practically fly up the stairs.  I opened my door to find that I was not alone.  A very unwanted guest waited for me.

5 comments:

  1. Cool story so far... can't wait to find out who the guest is. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to help you with the pictures, but fortunately I have a story of my own going which takes up every waking moments of my time. :-( But good luck with that... maybe someone could help, I think a few photos would be pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippie! You're my very first reader! I was hoping someone world read this. I'm just starting to type it up so it may take me a while to get it all out. I'm glad you like it so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! I am sure a LOT of people are going to like this smexy vampire story. Maybe MIA could make pics for you with his Molly Fisher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already have some sims made though, so that's ok. Thanks Ms Pan :)

    ReplyDelete