Translate

Monday, April 14, 2014

Isabella Madison

 Isabella is a nice girl, but like many nice girls, she has a naughty side.














Poses by Ilona Elven, inna lisa, Bliss
Skin by Ephemera
Hair by NewSea and SkySims
Every day top and skirt by WendyPan
Formal by WendyPan
Sleepwear by WendyPan
Sleepwear stockings by SaraTella
Athletic top: game, don't recall which EP or SP
Athletic shorts by Sims 3 Art Factory, I think
Swimwear: Isla Paradiso EP
Outerwear top by WendyPan
Jeans by WendyPan

I will add more next time I am in my game.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what an incredible Sim you have made... She is sooooooo beautiful, I want her now... I will definitely be downloaded her as soon as my deft little fingers can hit the download button... Thank you so much for sharing your most gorgeous creation. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a very sexy Sim and the pictures are very sexy too!!!! Thank you very much for sharing, Wendy!!!
    BTW is she a daughter of Avery?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. No, she is not related to Avery, but I do use a few base game sims as templates for many of my sims.

      Delete
  3. She is absolutely gorgeous, nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete