Translate

Friday, April 4, 2014

Sorry, I've been sick and had no time to sit down.  This chapter will be mildly different than the original but not to worry, it's not a big change.

Just One Kiss
Chapter 18
I don’t know how long I sat there in the lightless kitchen, crying like a baby. It felt like eons had passed. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t think about anything other than what my mind had concocted as Liam’s last moments. Edmund’s dagger had struck home to Liam’s heart, striking him down. My life was shattered. Oh Liam, I loved you and I never got to tell you.

My eternity of misery was disrupted by the gentle opening of kitchen door. It was Tabatha. “My Lady Kate, I have been sent to retrieve thee. The Lord has requested thy presence.” I wiped at my eyes. The Lord? Liam’s ok?


“Liam’s alive? I thought he….” I couldn’t finish my words.

“Aye. He has been wounded but he will be well anon. Please, come.” She held at her hand to help me to my feet. I gladly accepted her offering and I was soon standing before her. My legs felt week but she held me steady. She led me out of the kitchen, past the blood stained floor of the dining room, and upstairs to Liam’s room.

Tabatha knocked on the huge oak door and Juliet was soon to answer. “Oh Kate! There be you! Come, he’s asked for you, come.” She took me by the hand and brought me to Liam’s bedside. His shirt had been removed with a cloth wrap around his right bicep. Some of his blood had soaked through to the outer layer of the bandage. I couldn’t think of how to react to Liam being hurt.

“Kate.” He reached out his hand to me. “Where have you been? I was worried.” I took his hand and could hear Juliet and Tabatha leaving the room.

“I guess I kinda froze up when I saw Edmund with that dagger. I thought he killed you.”

Liam gave a brief laugh. “Nay, he merely caught mine arm but it was he who tasted my blade. He had left me no choice. The sheriff understood and mine uncle and Neena have been removed.” Liam paused and seemed to study my face. “Oh Kate, you have shed tears. Please, I tell you that I will be fine. The wound is nothing and will heal quickly.” He reached up and stroked my cheek. I probably looked horrible, all puffy and read from crying. “Sit, please.”

He scooted over enough to give me room on the bed so I could do as he had asked. “I was afraid. I didn’t even see what had really happened to you because I turned away.” His eyebrows knit in what I took for confusion.

“You were not afraid to strike Neena but yet when a weak old man threatens me, you show fear?” He reached for my cheek again and gave an amused smile. “Kate, my dear sweetest Kate, you are a mystery to me.” I couldn’t help but smile myself. I now understood how my reaction was pretty silly compared to earlier today. I have no idea what had come over me. “Lay with me Kate. I wish to hold you.”

His request caught me off guard for a moment but I knew I wanted this too so when he moved over further in the bed for me to fit, I laid down and snuggled against him. His wounded arm curled around my back and his head rested on my side. I draped my arm over his naked abdomen. His skin was so smooth and soft, I loved the feel of him. With his other hand, he reached up and tilted my chin so I our eyes met. I could see what he wanted in his gaze and I felt compelled to tell him I felt the same.

“Kiss me, please Liam.” Without hesitation, his lips met mine and the passion that flowed once before when we kissed flared up yet again. Oh God, I didn’t want it to end! I loved him and I wanted more. His thumb rubbed my jaw as we kissed. My own fingers splayed over his rock hard muscled abs. Would he pull away this time, I wondered and I prayed that he wouldn’t. So, I made the decision that wouldn’t’ let him back away.

I reached up and stretched my fingers through his soft locks of dark brown hair. He pulled me closer as we continued to kiss. And then he surprised me by rolling us over so his body hovered over mine. My chest felt constricted, d**n corset. I was determined to ignore this crushing discomfort. Unfortunately, Liam noticed my labored breathing and pushed himself up and out of our kissing.

“Be you well? Your breath is harsh.” I shook my head.

“It’s nothing. It’s just the corset-“

He broke in. “Oh. Would you be wanting me to loosen it for you?” His expression was nothing but concern and not playful amusement as I imagined it would be in this situation.

“If it’s not too much trouble, I would.”

“But of course.” He gave me more space while I pulled my top dress off and then sat with my back to him so he could get to the corset ties. I felt the rapid movement of his fingers as he tugged the tight strands that laced up my back. In no time, the rushing relief to my lungs and ribs came over me. I heard the sound of what my mind registered as the tie coming out of the corset all together and soon the corset fell into my lap. I felt his fingers stroke the back of my neck.

“There be not a single feature of you that I do not find irresistible.” I was pretty sure that my faced flushed. I slowly laid back down. Now, I saw the playful grin on his face. “Be that much better?”

“Uhhhhuh.” I barely uttered, completely transfixed by his gorgeous face that loomed above me. His grin spread wider.

“Good. Where were we? Ah, yes.” He drew me into his amazing kiss again. I was lost to the moment and subconsciously let my hand trail down his back to his tight behind. He sounded his approval amid our locked lips and entangled tongues. He seemed to follow my lead but his hand found its way to my chest and began massage the ample handful he found. I let out a moan as he began kneading my nipple through my gown. I was putty in his capable hands. All I could think of was that this gown had to go. I wanted to feel his skin against mine. I began to hoist the gown up and he got the message quickly as to what I was doing and wanted. I got the gown up past my waist and then he decided to help me. He gathered the fabric up and pulled it off. Once I was completely naked in front of him, he gave me a total look over. I felt his eyes studying every inch of me. And he let out an appraising sigh.

“Absolutely beautiful.” I hadn’t had this kind of attention in forever. And coming from him made everything I’d experienced in the past disappear, as if this were the very first time I’d ever been kissed or touched. His hungry kisses drove me wild as he kissed my bare chest. My body ached for him.

“Kate.” His deep voice was like a wave of pleasure rumbling through my ears.

“Umhmm.” I purred back.

“Do you want me?” As if he really needed to ask that question.

“Yes.” I breathlessly answered I felt him move above me.  He took my thighs in both of his hands as he positioned himself squarely at my core.  The first sensation of him entering me absolutely took my breath away.  I did gasp a little but then it was pure pleasure, not any pain.  He pumped me hard, his movements rubbing my oh so sensitive bud.  My first orgasm came quick but I only wanted more.  He let my legs go and gathered me up in his arms, rolled on his back and pulled me on top of him.  I rode him like he was a bucking bronco, reaching out for the headboard so my breasts dangled and danced before his face.  He eagerly reached out and began to suckle each breast, making me moan all the more.  I came again and not just because of our actions but because of the insanely sexy noises that he made.  His groans of pleasure were just as hot as anything I've ever heard.  As soon as my orgasm began to ebb, he rolled me over onto my back, removing himself from me, a playful grin to his face.  I could see the beads of sweat on his forehead.  I laid there for a second, wondering if we were through, praying we weren't.  He hadn't finished.


"Turn over love."  His voice was husky, heated.  I did as he asked and his hands went straight for my hips.  He lifted my bottom up, spreading my legs and plunged into me again.  This time, his absolute control pushed me over the edge.  I think everyone in the castle could hear me as I cried out in extasy.  I could hear him begin to lose his hold on his final blow, I knew he'd be cumming soon. His hand reached down and lightly stroked my now soaked nub between my legs.  That last orgasm, my body exploded beneath him and his fingers.  He too cried out as his body tensed and made its final release into me.  I all but collapsed but his hand went around my waist as he lowered his head against mine, panting against my neck.  He lifted himself up and gently let me rest on the bed.  He laid down next to me and I turned my head to see him.  His was still breathing as hard as I was but the look of sheer enjoyment on his face was what made me reach out to touch his cheek.  He kissed my finger tips.  My body was spent but it still craved him.  He wore the same dreamy look on his face.

“Hmmmm. You truly do amaze me.” He mused.

“You’re not so bad yourself sir.” I playfully responded. However , his furrowed eyebrows told me he didn't quite understand what I meant. “That was, just, wow.”

He smiled then. “If you believed that to be wow, mayhaps this will impress you even more.”

He gathered me up and positioned me facing away from him on his lap and we began all over again and definitely not for the last time that night.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, this is so hot! Whatever changes you made, the chapter is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had changed the sex part cause I pg13-ed it and now I can't find my original so I made it up. I'm glad you like what I came up with :)

    ReplyDelete